Is there a Windows pattern component???
Author Message
 Is there a Windows pattern component???

Is there a Windows pattern component to show bitmaps? I mean pattern,
because I want to use the same component (not an ActiveX) in VB, VC and
Delphi.
I have a DLL made in Visual C++ with that component. Then I'll use VB to
call the DLL and start to show images in the component of the DLL. So, I'll
need to pass the component as a parameter, and VB can access all properties
of that component.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
Gustavo

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:55:04 GMT

1. patterns within patterns ?

2. pattern within a pattern ?

3. patterns customized with windows

4. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

5. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

6. i am getting error sending stdPic to out-of-Process Component

7. Am I top Windows expert?

8. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. Windows Component Update disk for VB.net

12. Subject: ANN: Syncfusion announces Windows Forms .NET components