Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Author Message
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP

Hi,

- I'm searching for low level API code to save a BMP image from a
Picture-Box control. I can't use the instruction savepicture, because it
doesn't work after the use of Palette Animation API.

Thank you very, very much for any help!!!

--
Paolo Guagliumi
_______________________________________

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP
Hi all and a BIG, BIG, BIG thank to all

I found a solution about saving .bmp images in my project using these
few code lines

Clipboard.Clear
Clipboard.SetData Form1.Picture2.Picture 'I copy the picture in the
clipboard
Form2.Picture1.Picture = Clipboard.GetData(2) 'I use another picture to
store the image
Savepicture Form2.Picture1.Picture "c:\save.bmp" 'I save the image to a
file

Thank you all very much and a special thank to Tm4321 (from
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc): I solved my
problem using the information he gave me.

Bye bye from Italy!

PS: forgive my english mistakes!

--
_______             __      ? GENERATORE AUTOMATICO MAPPE FRATTALI
|   __ \---.-.-----.  |-----. P R O G R A M M A -  F R E E W A R E
|    __/  _  |  _  |  |  _  | IN TOP 50 FREEWARE SU  www.zdnet.com
|___|   ___._|_____|__|_____| UTILIZZABILE CON Winfract & Fractint
|Nome:   Paolo Guagliumi    |

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Low level Visual Basic 6 API code to save BMP

2. low-level bitmap support in visual basic 4.0

3. X.25 and other low level network functions in Visual Basic

4. Metadata unmanaged API for low level IO?

5. Sound Recording Using Low Level Api & Compression

6. Low Level API WAV Call - BitsPerSample

7. Low Level Midi API

8. Using low-level multimedia API's (WAVERR_BADFORMAT error)

9. API's for low-level access

10. Low-Level Audio API help

11. Sound recording using low level api

12. Saving API Drawings to a BMP or Converting from WMF to BMP