Scrollbars on picturebox.
Author Message
 Scrollbars on picturebox.

Hi I want to show a bmp in a control that has scrollbars on it if the bmp is
bigger than the control.

The control has to stay the same size on the screen.  Then the user can use
the scroll bars to see all the picture.

How can I do this?

Thanks
James

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrollbars on picturebox.
Put the picturebox with the picture inside another picturebox (no picture)
and put scrollbars below and to the right: change the .Top and .Left
properties of the inner picturebox in the scrollbar events.  For more info,
search the MS web site for "scrollable viewport".

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> Hi I want to show a bmp in a control that has scrollbars on it if the bmp
is
> bigger than the control.

> The control has to stay the same size on the screen.  Then the user can
use
> the scroll bars to see all the picture.

> How can I do this?

> Thanks
> James

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrollbars on picturebox.
This is a little trick. U can place a sub-control into another. Resize and
calculate the position of the sub-control in the run time.

Hope this will help.

Jason

Quote:

>Hi I want to show a bmp in a control that has scrollbars on it if the bmp
is
>bigger than the control.

>The control has to stay the same size on the screen.  Then the user can use
>the scroll bars to see all the picture.

>How can I do this?

>Thanks
>James

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. add scrollbars to picturebox

2. Adding Scrollbars to Picturebox

3. help: picturebox with scrollbars???

4. Picturebox - scrollbars

5. Add ScrollBars to a PictureBox

6. How can I associate scrollbars to a picturebox

7. Help Needed for Picturebox and Scrollbars

8. Want Scrollbars for your PictureBoxes?

9. Want Scrollbars for your PictureBoxes?

10. PictureBox with scrollbars

11. picturebox and scrollbars ?

12. PictureBox with ScrollBars?