googlecrack.com
Author Message
 googlecrack.com

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:31:02 -0700, in microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics

Quote:

> hi all...

> i need help... i have a website.... my web site
> address is googlecrack.com...  i have 19 language
> (German,Spanish,English,Italian,Hungarian,Turkce,S
> wedish,Polish,Thai,Norwegian,Russian,Slovenian,Ukr
> ainian,Bulgarian,Chinese,Azerbaijan,Romanian,Greek
> ,Hebrew,French)... i need new languages.... i you
> have other languages pls contact with me... my

> waiting your message.

> thanks for your help....
> Admin of Google Crack

it aint smart to post information about cracking tool to a microsoft's
newsgroup, dont you think?

and your post does nothing with WinAPI, nor graphics WinAPI.... so
*******!!!!
--------------
Ivan Vucica
A.K.A.
McCosmo

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:01:34 GMT
 googlecrack.com
Google inc have been informed of the existence of a site using their
name, colors, logo and layout.

Hope they'll make googlecrack.com to close or to change everything.

Google is a wonderfull thing (groups.google.com) and i dont like when
others use their name for not so legal stuff.

I wont claim having only legal registrated products but they dont have
to use someone else name just to get more visibility.

I'm not a GURU nor an EXPERT or something like that.
I'm just a passionnate programmer.

Doltharz

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:01:34 +0200, Ivan Vuica

Quote:

>On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:31:02 -0700, in microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics

>> hi all...

>> i need help... i have a website.... my web site
>> address is googlecrack.com...  i have 19 language
>> (German,Spanish,English,Italian,Hungarian,Turkce,S
>> wedish,Polish,Thai,Norwegian,Russian,Slovenian,Ukr
>> ainian,Bulgarian,Chinese,Azerbaijan,Romanian,Greek
>> ,Hebrew,French)... i need new languages.... i you
>> have other languages pls contact with me... my

>> waiting your message.

>> thanks for your help....
>> Admin of Google Crack

>it aint smart to post information about cracking tool to a microsoft's
>newsgroup, dont you think?

>and your post does nothing with WinAPI, nor graphics WinAPI.... so
>*******!!!!
>--------------
>Ivan Vucica
>A.K.A.
>McCosmo

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:07:05 GMT

1. comment - googlecrack.com , www,googlecrack.com & googlecrack.com

2. comment - googlecrack.com

3. googlecrack.com

4. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

5. Automation error referencing .net dll from com (com interop)

6. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

7. news:3qgju8$j7m@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com

8. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 107 released - generates COM objects

9. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 153 released - generates COM objects

10. Listening to com 1 or com 2, how?

11. COM-Gen 2000 - Build 153 released - generates COM objects