Help! WinAPI function CreateBitMap Failure
Author Message
 Help! WinAPI function CreateBitMap Failure

Hi:

        Could anybody tell me why the API call CreateBitMap Fails?

        I am using the CreateBitMap function to create a monochrome bitmap,
like this:
                success=CreateBitMap(width,Height,1,1 , Null)

        It works fine when the width and height is less than 141, but when
the width
and height is bigger than 141, the return value of this call is always zero,
which means
the function failure.

        Could anyone tell me the reason for this and give me some suggestion
how to
resolve it.

        Cheers

        Helena

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! CreateBitMap Failure

2. Help! CreateBitMap Failure

3. Newbie: Help Using WINAPI Get/SetScrollPos function in VB6

4. using PictureBox with WinAPI graphics functions

5. WinAPI LoadCursor function question

6. Enumjobs Winspool winapi function

7. Funky DateAdd Function Failure

8. WinAPI WaitForSingleObject Function

9. Need vb constant values for winapi functions

10. WinAPI functions GetLocalTime and GetSystemTime not working

11. Passing pointer to pointer to a structure to a WINAPI function