insertin picture onto power point 97 slide
Author Message
 insertin picture onto power point 97 slide

Hi need some help

trying to insert from file, pictures onto a power point97 slide, i have used
the the addpicture function but this function has required arguments for the
height and width attributes.  So therefore I have to hard code these attibutes
, the problem is I need the photo to enter power point with its natural
dimensions. The addpicture function of powerpoint 2000 has optional
height/width arguments and this works perfectly....

Does anyone know of a solution.... I've been playing with addOLEobject but it
is very slow and doesn't work on some computers

my problem is urgent so please csn anyone help

many thanks

martin

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:29:36 GMT

1. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

2. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

3. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

4. Sliding Points in Picture Box

5. insertin picture into access database with sql !

6. Inserting a control array onto a Powerpoint slide

7. Word 97:Inserting Text onto Page n

8. Point to point on a graph (with a picture)

9. Power Point Application

10. VBA and POWER POINT

11. HELP shapes and power point VBA

12. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation