DirectX and VB5
Author Message
 DirectX and VB5

I know it wasn't possible with VB4, but since VB5 supports callbacks (sort
of), can you use DirectX with VB5?  If so, how?

Thanx for your help.

Richard

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DirectX and VB5

You can yes.  you have to convert the C Header files to VB though.  The
support is now through COM Interfaces instead of vtable though.  Is faster
in C but is doable in VB.
--
_________
CEO DigiTec Web Consultants

Quote:
> I know it wasn't possible with VB4, but since VB5 supports callbacks
(sort
> of), can you use DirectX with VB5?  If so, how?

> Thanx for your help.

> Richard

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DirectX for VB5?

2. DirectX under VB5 Pro ?

3. DirectX in VB5 -- Books?

4. Using DirectX with VB5

5. DirectX and VB5

6. DirectX with VB5?

7. Can I use DirectX with VB5?

8. Can I use DirectX with VB5?

9. DirectX in VB5

10. DirectX and VB5

11. VB5 and DirectX question?

12. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App