ClipBoard to AVI
Author Message
 ClipBoard to AVI

Quote:
> Hi, I chatch screen and put this in Clipboard, after I
> need create AVI file from this image in Clipboard, thanks
> by your help

This'll take some work if you want to do it from scratch. You need to figure
out the AVI file format. Go here for info: www.wotsit.org

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:33:09 GMT
 ClipBoard to AVI

Quote:
> Hi, I chatch screen and put this in Clipboard, after I
> need create AVI file from this image in Clipboard

Head over to Http://www.shrinkwrapvb.com/ where you'll find information on
how to create an AVI file from a DIB, just grab the screenshot from the
clipboard buffer, convert it to a DIB (If it isn't already) and send it to
the AVIFile() API calls (Wrapped up by Ray's class.)
Also, you can bypass the print screen part by simply grabbing the frame
directly from the desktop surface, you'll find an example of this technique
in this post:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=cVxO7.10561%24Sk6.67494%40News...
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -

WWW: Http://www.mvps.org/EDais/

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:12:45 GMT

1. Clipboard, MPEG and AVI

2. Access XP: Clearing the clipboard / not saving data to the clipboard

3. Clipboard object questions... using the clipboard with vb4

4. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

5. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

6. AVI File in application - 5.avi (0/1)

7. AVI in VB4.0; help needed - avi.gif (0/1)

8. How to view images of AVI in picturebox without run this AVI?

9. AVI in VB 4.0; Help needed - avi.gif (0/1)

10. How to convert MJPEG ( JPG AVI ) into BMP AVI?

11. Playing Microsoft's FileCopy.avi, search.avi etc.

12. AVI play from 32 bit how to? Can I play AVI in 32 bit code?