About Picture
Author Message
 About Picture

Hello Chen,

You can use 2Bitmap converter in your program:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This program have MMX-optimized scale function for fast and quality
thumbnails creating.

Regards,
Mikhael

Quote:
> I use picturebox and imagebox to load picture, and change
> it's size to small one. But, if the picture is unclear, it
> will very very unclear after load and resize. How to
> process more clear just like we do by Microsoft Word. When
> we join a picture in Microsoft Word, it will very clear.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:43:55 GMT

1. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

2. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. Replacing a pictures properties with another pictures properties

7. convert embedded pictures to linked pictures??

8. Pasting a picture/Formatting a picture

9. Moving Pictures?!!!!!!!!! Need help to move a picture

10. How to change Picture in a Picture box

11. Invalid picture on bound picture box

12. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????