Zoom to create PictureBox
Author Message
 Zoom to create PictureBox

Sorry if this is also in French..

I would like to know if anyone has a method to ZOOM a pictureBox
during CREATION (while you set it up in VB6)

I have a need to create a small (20*24 mm) box to be duplicated,
and including several pictures/texts. They are very difficult to
align and position acurately.

As the controls are written in the .frm file, this should be possible
(recalculate offsets and size when zooming on/off), but I do
not think I can do it myself !

TIA

Jean Paul

Quote:

--

Remove "bidon" to answer by mail

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:24:13 GMT
 Zoom to create PictureBox

Quote:
> I would like to know if anyone has a method to ZOOM a pictureBox
> during CREATION (while you set it up in VB6)

> I have a need to create a small (20*24 mm) box to be duplicated,
> and including several pictures/texts. They are very difficult to
> align and position acurately.

> As the controls are written in the .frm file, this should be possible
> (recalculate offsets and size when zooming on/off), but I do
> not think I can do it myself !

If you mean at design time then you'll need to wrap the picture box in an
ActiveX control (Or just use the OCX's surface rather than the Picture box)
and expose it's zoom via a property that re-draws after it's been set.  If
you need the zoom code then have a look at the Image zoom demo on my site
which does exactly this.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:55:28 GMT

1. Zooming a window into a Picturebox

2. Zoom PictureBox with PaintPicture Problem

3. VB PictureBox Zoom-in/out

4. How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks

5. Zoom PictureBox in VB

6. Need HELP about picturebox ZOOM

7. Zooming a PictureBox

8. Need HELP about picturebox ZOOM