How do I remove the colour white from a picure in an image control?
Author Message
 How do I remove the colour white from a picure in an image control?
How can i make the colour white not appear in a picture when the form is
made invisible and the only controls showing is the image control?

Thanx in avance...

*** Please reply to e-mail ***

-- Kim Simonsen

-- ICQ UIN: 1396049

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I remove the colour white from a picure in an image control?
Kim,

Let me know if you find an answer to your question.  I need to know to!

Thanks,

Quote:

>How can i make the colour white not appear in a picture when the form is
>made invisible and the only controls showing is the image control?

>Thanx in avance...

>*** Please reply to e-mail ***

>-- Kim Simonsen

>-- ICQ UIN: 1396049

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to scan image in black&white format using kodak image scan control

2. Combo Box background colour leaves white space in list

3. LTrim Function -- Removing White Space

4. Strin Handling - Removing White Spaces

5. Busting my chops with WinHttpRequest - removing white space

6. removing tabs and other white space in VBA

7. Colour DropDown Menu like MS Excel Text and Cell Attributes - How can this be done

8. ImageList Control Problem removing an image

9. Remove flickering in Image Control

10. Making Image white space transparent

11. Getting pixel colour from image file.

12. Saving Images With Different Colour Depths! (HELP)