Designers Wanted
Author Message
 Designers Wanted

Short projects (1-2 weeks), high income! Work from where you want and when
you want.

Speko is a Netherlands based internet startup, investing in small but
powerful web concepts. We seek creative designers to implement those
concepts. The
income is interesting and it provides you with an excellent reference on
your resume, because we are going to market the sites heavily. Some concepts
are for the Dutch market, some international. You can start immediately.
Follow up projects possible.

Tue, 27 May 2003 00:17:22 GMT

1. Senior VB5 Programmer/Designer wanted

2. Senior VB5 Programmer/Designer wanted

3. Senior VB5 Programmer/Designer wanted

4. Senior VB5 Programmer/Designer wanted

5. Database Designer/Programmer's ADVICE Wanted

6. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

7. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

8. SubReport Designer Component (ActiveX Designer)

9. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

10. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

11. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

12. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer