How to copy a part of window to the clipboard
Author Message
 How to copy a part of window to the clipboard

Hello

Does anyone knows how to copy a part of a window to the clipboard? Is
there a possiblity to copy the data in the WMF-format ?

Any help would be apprenciate,

Olaf

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to copy a part of window to the clipboard
You can copy the entire screen to the clipboard using the PrintScreen Key
on the keyboard.  You can copy the active window to the clipboard using the
Alt-PrintScreen combination.  I am not sure how you would do this inside a
VB-app (maybe via SendKeys?).  Good Luck.

Brent

Quote:
> Hello

> Does anyone knows how to copy a part of a window to the clipboard? Is
> there a possiblity to copy the data in the WMF-format ?

> Any help would be apprenciate,

> Olaf

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to copy a part of window to the clipboard
To do it in WMF format, you must draw it in WMF format, so the easiest way
to copy part of it would be to redraw that part in a memory DC, save the
metafile, loadpicture it into an invisible picturebox, and paste it to the
clipboard from there.

If bitmap is OK, you can use BitBlt() to copy it from either the DC (form
or picturebox) in which it was drawn or from the screen itself into an
invisible picturebox, and paste to the clipboard from there.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> Hello

> Does anyone knows how to copy a part of a window to the clipboard? Is
> there a possiblity to copy the data in the WMF-format ?

> Any help would be apprenciate,

> Olaf

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy a part of a textbox to clipboard

2. ACC2000: Copy part of a textbox to clipboard

3. Copy part of a form to the clipboard

4. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

5. vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard

6. copying text to the windows clipboard using DHTML

7. Copy Table to Windows Clipboard

8. How to copy/paste a text to/from the Windows clipboard

9. Copying text of window to Clipboard

10. How to copy data from a DOS window into the clipboard (right version)

11. How to copy data from a DOS window into the clipboard

12. Copying text of window to Clipboard