Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application
Author Message
 Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

Does anyone know a method to capture the screen or individual pictures in a
DirectX full screen application?  I put together an implementation using
GetPixel API call, which worked great in windowed mode, but fails to get
good data when the application I'm trying to screen scrape is in full screen
mode.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:09:14 GMT

1. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

2. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

3. DirectX screen-capture/palette operations

4. DirectX screen-capture/palette operations

5. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

6. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

7. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

8. Using StretchBlt to capture screen image to screen saver preview pane

9. Draw selection rectangle on screen for screen capture

10. Full screen application?

11. Creating Full Screen Applications

12. How-2 Write Full-Screen Application