Getselectedtext
Author Message
 Getselectedtext

hello
What i want to do is to get a sellected text from the active application
please tell me how to do that with windows message
I am a delphi user but it is not important if the code is in delphi or not

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getselectedtext
Find the Edit window from the Application you want to get the text from.
Send the WM_GETTEXT message to get the text.  Send the EM_GETSEL message
to get the starting and ending positions of the selected text.

Good Luck,
Russell Davis

:hello
:What i want to do is to get a sellected text from the active
application
:please tell me how to do that with windows message
:I am a delphi user but it is not important if the code is in delphi or
not

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getselectedtext