PrintForm & Picture Box
Author Message
 PrintForm & Picture Box

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows a way of successfully
Printing a Form that contains a PictureBox that has some
Text printed in it.

eg:

Form1.Picture1.Print "Hello"
Form1.PrintForm

The first line successfully puts the text into the
PictureBox

The second line Prints the Form with the picturebox,
however the resultant printout does not have the text
printed in the Picture Box...

Any Help greatly appreciated

Steve D

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:47:47 GMT
 PrintForm & Picture Box

Quote:
>Hi,
>I was wondering if anyone knows a way of successfully
>Printing a Form that contains a PictureBox that has some
>Text printed in it.

>eg:

>Form1.Picture1.Print "Hello"
>Form1.PrintForm

PrintForm is useless.

Look up Article ID: Q161299
HOWTO: Capture and Print the Screen, a Form, or any Window

--
Richard Mason

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:28:22 GMT
 PrintForm & Picture Box
Thanks, I will give it a try

Quote:

Steve Duff

>>Hi,
>>I was wondering if anyone knows a way of successfully
>>Printing a Form that contains a PictureBox that has some
>>Text printed in it.

>>eg:

>>Form1.Picture1.Print "Hello"
>>Form1.PrintForm

>PrintForm is useless.

>Look up Article ID: Q161299
>HOWTO: Capture and Print the Screen, a Form, or any Window

>--
>Richard Mason
>.

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:13:41 GMT

1. insert picture box inside picture box

2. Picture Boxes & ScaleModes

3. Weird One Wang/Kodak ImgScan & Picture box

4. Fonts & Picture Box

5. VB, RDO, & Picture Box

6. Q : Print a picture box & frame

7. picture box & autosize - BUG [Q]

8. Drag & Drop Picture Box

9. text & picture boxes

10. Picture box & text

11. PrintForm prints form but not picture graphics

12. Can't PrintForm with an Picture-control wich contans lines