How can i program a ScreenSaver?
Author Message
 How can i program a ScreenSaver?

Hi Guys,
  Does any1 here know how to program a Screen-Saver?

    Dont keep all the secrets to yourselfs :)

     please help me,
          thanx.

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i program a ScreenSaver?
Hi,
For a start a screensaver is just an ordinary executable whose extension
was renamed from EXE to SCR and is placed in the Windows directory. So in
order to build a screensaver you may use any language that allows you to
make an EXE file. You should only trap the Mouse and Keyboard events and
end the application.
Hope this help,
Pedro Ivo
Portugal

Quote:
> Hi Guys,
>   Does any1 here know how to program a Screen-Saver?

>     Dont keep all the secrets to yourselfs :)

>      please help me,
>           thanx.

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i program a ScreenSaver?
Hi,

There's a fully working example on my WebSite within the Tips and Tricks
Section.

See URL below.

--
Steve Butler
IS Development Analyst

Quote:

>Hi Guys,
>  Does any1 here know how to program a Screen-Saver?

>    Dont keep all the secrets to yourselfs :)

>     please help me,
>          thanx.

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. How do I install screensavers and wallpaper from a VB program

3. Make screensaver thru program?

4. How to make program like screensaver ?

5. How to make a program which like screensaver ???

6. Screensaver programming

7. Screensaver programming with VB5

8. ScreenSaver programming for Win95

9. Starting sound program(.exe) automatically when screensaver(.scr) starts

10. Starting sound program (.exe) automatically when screensaver (.scr) starts

11. Basics about screensaver-programming !?

12. How to Make ScreenSaver Program