resource compiler
Author Message
 resource compiler

------=_NextPart_000_01BC680F.2337F840

No problem... head over to the VB Ba{*filter*}t =
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) and get VB-Res, =
the resource compiler for VB4/5. It works pretty good, but you can't =
extract anything from it using API calls (or at least I couldn't -- I =
had to use VB's built in resource commands).
--
-- Ben
SiteBuilder Network Level 2

 James Stevenson wrote in article =

where can i get a resource compiler for vb4 32

i would prefare if i did not need to spend any money on it!
thanks in advance

------=_NextPart_000_01BC680F.2337F840

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>No problem... head over to the VB =
Ba{*filter*}t (<A=20
href=3D" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>http://www.=
geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9950/</A>)=20
and get VB-Res, the resource compiler for VB4/5. It works pretty good, =
but you=20
can't extract anything from it using API calls (or at least I couldn't =
-- I had=20
to use VB's built in resource commands).<BR>
--<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=3D2>-- Ben<BR>
SiteBuilder Network Level 2<BR>
Ben's VB5 Page -- This site has been Activated!<BR>
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/">http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~p=
sy/</A><BR>
Requires IE3.01 or higher...<BR>
</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <EM><FONT color=3D#808080>James=20

<HTML><BODY>where can i get a resource compiler for vb4 32<BR>
<BR>
i would prefare if i did not need to spend any money on it!<BR>
thanks in advance<BR>
</FONT></EM></FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC680F.2337F840--

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

I am using VB3/Win and i have questions...

Is there a VB5 for DOS?

Does is handle more then 256 colors in a pallette?

Does it have better graphics abilities?

What makes VB5 better? (did they just correct mistakes of actually make it better?)

Are there web sites with sample code for VB3/4/5?

Thanks for you help.

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

James,
Look in the Tools\Resource directory on the CD.  There's resource compilers
for 16 and 32 bit.
--
-Chris

Quote:
> where can i get a resource compiler for vb4 32

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

Quote:

>> where can i get a resource compiler for vb4 32

there is a very user friendly resource compiler called Winrc2
available on httt://www.winsite.com   Do a search on 'resource
compiler', I think that's how I found it.   AND IT's FREEWARE!!!

Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 resource compiler

Quote:

> I am using VB3/Win and i have questions...

> Is there a VB5 for DOS?

> Does is handle more then 256 colors in a pallette?

> Does it have better graphics abilities?

> What makes VB5 better? (did they just correct mistakes of actually make it better?)

> Are there web sites with sample code for VB3/4/5?

> Thanks for you help.

I will answer the VB/DOS question, because that's one I am sure about.
There was ONE and only one VB/DOS. Version 1.0 and it has NOT been
updated since first release in 1991-92. End of story.

Good luck,

Randy Barrow

Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resource Compiler Add-In for VB5 (where?)

2. Resource Compiler Error

3. Usage of 16 bit resource compiler

4. VB4 : resource compiler needed !

5. Resource compiler error

6. Resource Compiler

7. Looking for a shareware resource compiler

8. setting up Resource Compiler tools

9. Resource compiler?

10. Needed: Resource Compiler

11. Where to find resource compiler Win3.1

12. Resource Compiler