How Enable and Disable Windows 9X/ME...

Thanks,

Hctor

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:06:16 GMT
 Enable and Disable Windows
frmMyForm.Enabled = False or frmMyForm.Enabled = True

Quote:
> Hello,

> How Enable and Disable Windows 9X/ME...

> Thanks,

> Hctor

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:05:39 GMT
 Enable and Disable Windows
Sorry, I think I misunderstood you.. do you mean disable ctrl+alt+delete and
other keys similar to them?

Quote:
> frmMyForm.Enabled = False or frmMyForm.Enabled = True

> > Hello,

> > How Enable and Disable Windows 9X/ME...

> > Thanks,

> > Hctor

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:22:03 GMT

1. Enable/Disable Windows Forms Controls

2. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

3. Enable/Disable user controls in Windows Form

4. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

5. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

6. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

7. disable the enable/disable macro message

8. Disable/enable insert key with code?

9. Enable/Disable Users

10. Enable/Disable the Database Window

11. Disable / Enable a Command Button Code

12. enable/disable menu controls Access97