Trasparency with image or picture
Author Message
 Trasparency with image or picture
Can I exploit the controls of VB6 as picture box and image box to manage the
transparency?

Thanks

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:09:19 GMT
 Trasparency with image or picture

Quote:
> Can I exploit the controls of VB6 as picture box and image box to manage
the
> transparency?

The Image control will handle transparency if it's internal picture includes
it (Such as a .GIF or .ICO/.CUR) but if you try moving the control (As I'm
assuming this is continuing from your prior question about layers) then
you'll get very {*filter*} flicker, and even worse so if you're moving anywhere
near other image controls.
See my post to your prior question for a more robust way of drawing
'transparently'
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:41:53 GMT

1. Zooming Image/Picture in a Picture Box

2. Invalid picture while adding picture to image list

3. Copy a picture from a Picture Control in a Image Control

4. Viewing .png and other types of images files with picture/image box

5. Picture or Image ctrl - image quality

6. Large images in Picture or Image Control

7. TIF images in Image or Picture Control

8. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server

9. Moving an image stored in a database to an image/picture control

10. Get Image/picture in MS Word using VBA (macro)

11. Creating/Embedding Pictures/Images in RTF files