disable screenshot function
Author Message
 disable screenshot function

Hello Group,

I have the following question:
Is it possible to disable the screenshot-function? I only
have found the way to capture the PrintScreen-Key with the
RegisterHotKey-Api. This works fine, if the System is
Win98, but W2K it is possible to make screenshots with
many more key-combinations as Win98.

For example:
KeyCode:
Alt:H1
Control:H2
AltGr:H3
Shift:H4
Win-Key:H8
shift+alt=H4+H1=H5 it works
shift+alt+win=H4+H1+H8=HD an HD=ENTER

This is really a problem, because i can't capture ENTER...
Thank You very much!
Christian

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:09:26 GMT
 disable screenshot function
Have a look at the No Clipboard demo at  http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/

HTH,
Bryan
New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                   "the weird turn pro."

Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Quote:
>Hello Group,

>I have the following question:
>Is it possible to disable the screenshot-function? I only
>have found the way to capture the PrintScreen-Key with the
>RegisterHotKey-Api. This works fine, if the System is
>Win98, but W2K it is possible to make screenshots with
>many more key-combinations as Win98.

>For example:
>KeyCode:
>Alt:H1
>Control:H2
>AltGr:H3
>Shift:H4
>Win-Key:H8
>shift+alt=H4+H1=H5 it works
>shift+alt+win=H4+H1+H8=HD an HD=ENTER

>This is really a problem, because i can't capture ENTER...
>Thank You very much!
>Christian

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:24:04 GMT
 disable screenshot function
Fine! It works great!
Thank You very much!
Christian

Quote:

__
>New Vision Software            "When the going gets
weird,"
>Bryan Stafford                       "the weird turn pro."

>Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in
LasVegas

>On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:09:26 -0700, "Christian"

Quote:

>>Hello Group,

>>I have the following question:
>>Is it possible to disable the screenshot-function? I
only
>>have found the way to capture the PrintScreen-Key with
the
>>RegisterHotKey-Api. This works fine, if the System is
>>Win98, but W2K it is possible to make screenshots with
>>many more key-combinations as Win98.

>>For example:
>>KeyCode:
>>Alt:H1
>>Control:H2
>>AltGr:H3
>>Shift:H4
>>Win-Key:H8
>>shift+alt=H4+H1=H5 it works
>>shift+alt+win=H4+H1+H8=HD an HD=ENTER

>>This is really a problem, because i can't capture
ENTER...
>>Thank You very much!
>>Christian

>.

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:29:13 GMT

1. disabling function keys

2. how to disable F11 function key?

3. Disabling Office Functions

4. Disabling right click functions

5. Disabling Save/Save As function

6. Save As function disable

7. Disable MSWord Function Keys

8. disable the print screen function in vb.net

9. Disable Delete row function in Datagrid

10. Disable old vb functions in .net

11. disable back function of browser

12. Disable the Print and Save As function!