@ Key Colors - Image Transparency
Author Message
 @ Key Colors - Image Transparency

I 'm trying to use a key color to
use as the transparency for a image box.

LPG

Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 @ Key Colors - Image Transparency

Quote:
> I 'm trying to use a key color to
> use as the transparency for a image box.

> LPG

As far as I know you can't use a transparent colour in a picture box, but
you can use the BitBlt API call to blit first a mask of the area you want to
be visible and then the image.  Let me know if you want any sample code,
from memory the modes that you have to blit with are first AND for the mask,
then INVERT for the sprite, I could be wrong though.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparency color?

2. 256-color Icon Transparency issue

3. Transparency - image - png 32bit - workaround needed...

4. About the VBNet image transparency

5. Resize an image and keep the transparency infos

6. Images: TIF and Alpha, Transparency

7. Image transparency

8. Image Transparency

9. Transparency in Image Control

10. transparency for PictureBox or Image controls?

11. VB image control with transparency

12. ListView / Image List -- Icon Transparency