Looking for a Multi-Column-ed Daily Calendar
Author Message
 Looking for a Multi-Column-ed Daily Calendar

Anyone know of a already existing calendar tool for use with VB5 that can
be used with either Access97 or ADO?
Specifically, will be used in medical office scheduling, so as you can
imagine, it needs to have a column for each exam room, selectable time
increments, and hopefully drag and drop ability or interface for another
add-in.
Off -the-shelf, 3rd party, any options entertained at this point.

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a good multi-column combo control

2. Help Needded How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

3. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

4. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

5. View with Calendar and daily tasks

6. Display in Contact/Attendees in Daily Calendar

7. Send Daily Calendar via Email automatically?

8. Wholesale ed hardy t shirts,christian audigier shirts,ed hardy clothing,ed hardy hoody,ed hardy jeans, ed hardy bikinis

9. View One column of Multi Column Listbox

10. Multi Column TextBox Column Widths

11. Help with displaying second column in multi column combo box

12. Checkbox in multi-column listbox or grid column?