2+ cameras
Author Message
 2+ cameras

does anyone know how to automatically load more than one
{*filter*} at the same time? What happens when i try is that
a dialogbox appears prompting me to choose which camera
to use. I want to eliminate this. Another problem is that
the choosing of which camera to laod first appears to be
random. So it is difficult to predict which camear loads
first.

as of now i'm using Visual Basic 6.

hope to hear from the experts;)

thanks

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:07:27 GMT
 2+ cameras

Quote:
> does anyone know how to automatically load more than one
> {*filter*} at the same time? What happens when i try is that
> a dialogbox appears prompting me to choose which camera
> to use. I want to eliminate this.

This is not a VB6 issue or a Video For Windows issue.  It seems to be a
driver issue.  I've had many people report this behavior to me when they use
certain hardware with WDM drivers or certain USB cameras.  What device are
you using?

Ray Mercer
www.shrinkwrapvb.com

Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:40:10 GMT

1. Intel PC Camera Snapshot

2. Controlling a digital camera from a bound object frame

3. Retrieve embedded information from jpg file (digital camera picture)

4. Windows Application Using A Digital Camera

5. Video capture from a camera

6. I BUY OLD CAMERAS in SO CALIF

7. video camera program?

8. Digital Camera Download Solution Required

9. camera attached to the VB application

10. TWAIN &/Or Digital Camera's

11. VB with digital camera/ 3D etc - How?

12. Digital Camera