Rubberband Arc or Rubberband Curve
Author Message
 Rubberband Arc or Rubberband Curve

Hello ,

Does anybody know How to make a {*filter*}band arc or curve? It requires 3
points to defined the arc or curve .
 Any feedback will be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Catherine

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:10:29 GMT
 Rubberband Arc or Rubberband Curve

Quote:
> Does anybody know How to make a {*filter*}band arc or curve? It requires 3
> points to defined the arc or curve .
>  Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Have a look at the Arc() API call, there's documentation on it's use on the
MSDN or on AllAPI:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Depending on what kind of curve you want, you may even find the PolyBezier()
API call does what you want, you can find help on that again on the MSDN and
AllAPI:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
If neither work then you'll have to write your own curve drawing routine
with the desired curve equation, draw it in segments with the MoveToEx() and
LineTo() API calls.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:04:21 GMT
 Rubberband Arc or Rubberband Curve
I have code on my site that will do exactly what you want. You can draw any
arc using three given points. The demo even includes drawing the arc "on the
fly" as the user moves the mouse to create the three points.

Go to:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
and download the "Geometry Demo" code.

Hope this helps,

Rocky Clark (Kath-Rock Software)

Quote:
> Hello ,

> Does anybody know How to make a {*filter*}band arc or curve? It requires 3
> points to defined the arc or curve .
>  Any feedback will be very much appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Catherine

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:55:44 GMT

1. RubberBand UserControls

2. Rubberband Line

3. Rubberband Rectangle in ACCESS-Form via WinApi

4. Drawing rubberband OVER controls

5. RubberBand TextBox

6. RubberBand TextBox

7. Rubberband Line with ScrollBar

8. ?! Rubberband always at the background ?!

9. Arc cosine and Arc Sine in QB4.5 ?

10. how to create a 4 parameter logistic equation curve ( 4 P L Curve

11. Can ListView's rubberband selection behavior be turned off?

12. How To? - Draw "rubberband" selection rectangle