Help!! Icon graphic in system tray distorted!!!
Author Message
 Help!! Icon graphic in system tray distorted!!!

I have developed a VB application.  I have designed a 16 x 16 icon.  It is
very good when placing in the menu bar.  But, the icon picture color is
distorted when I put it in the system tray.  The color become dark green and
some part become grey, it should be green color instead.

Thanks.

Chris

Mon, 26 May 2003 05:08:08 GMT

1. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

2. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

3. removing system tray icon without a icon picture.

4. Please Help - VB4 System Tray Icon - win95

5. System tray icon?? help

6. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

7. System tray icon doesn't get updated

8. How to remove Mail icon from system tray?

9. New Mail System Tray Icon

10. Mail rule must deactivate system tray icon

11. Keep system tray icon

12. System Tray Icons With .NET