How to get images from exe file or dll
Thanks in advance.

Zaza

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:31:33 GMT
 Get images from exe or dll
http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/

Quote:
> Hello.
> How to get images from exe file or dll
> Thanks in advance.

> Zaza

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:22:04 GMT
 Get images from exe or dll
Hello
I need to do this myself. Do you have some vb code to do
this ?
Best regards.
Zaza
Quote:

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:23:02 GMT
 Get images from exe or dll
"Retrieving Both 16x16 and 32x32 Associated Icons Using SHGetFileInfo"
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/icon/icon1632simple.htm

"Viewing and Retrieving Embedded Icons with ExtractIcon"
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/icon/extracticon.htm

"Viewing and Retrieving Embedded Icons with ExtractIcon, Advanced"
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/icon/extracticonadvlv.htm

You could also do some searching in that site or at places like www.mvps.org
or www.google.com for keywords such as "shell icon" "file icon" "file
associations" "extract icon" "view icon" and so on.

Hope this helps,
    Avery

Quote:
> Hello
> I need to do this myself. Do you have some vb code to do
> this ?
> Best regards.
> Zaza

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:30:09 GMT
 Get images from exe or dll
Thank you very much.
Zaza

Quote:

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:37:15 GMT

1. Commdlg.dll not getting copied by setup1.exe

2. Getting version number of DLL/EXE

3. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

4. Get name of initiating exe/dll from within another exe/dll

5. Specify DLL version when using mc.exe, rc.exe and/or link.exe

6. Getting a VBapp1.exe to create VBapp2.exe

7. Getting image into field (SQL 7) and getting it back out

8. Getting an Image from within another Image

9. Transport image&.exe w/.exe

10. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

11. MSC-DLL Call by p-code exe and by native code exe (VB5)

12. Toolhelp.dll (Check when DLL or EXE starts or exits)