AVI's for displaying Copy, Compact, etc
Author Message
 AVI's for displaying Copy, Compact, etc

Hi,

Does anyone know of a package or company which supplies AVI's such as that
used for the "flying paper" when you copy a file in Explorer? I guess like
a package of Clipart.....?

Blue Skies,

Andrew

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 AVI's for displaying Copy, Compact, etc

They are included on the VB5 CD.

David Eddy

>Hi,

>Does anyone know of a package or company which supplies AVI's such as
that
>used for the "flying paper" when you copy a file in Explorer? I guess
like
>a package of Clipart.....?

>Blue Skies,

>Andrew

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macro - Copy/Paste doesn't capture fonts etc

2. 32-bit Dll's for copying arrays etc

3. Displaying Avi's or Animated Gifs

4. Rich Text Box / Word box etc that displays tables etc

5. Background picture doesn't display when taking copy off of a Word template

6. Playing Microsoft's FileCopy.avi, search.avi etc.

7. ADO and database operations (creating, compacting, etc.)

8. converting jpg, bmp, etc. to avi or mpeg

9. EXAMPLE of playing mpeg, avi, etc in VB3 - mcidemo[00/01]

10. EXAMPLE of playing mpeg, avi, etc in VB3 - mcidemo.zip [01/01]

11. A 'compact' question

12. Closing Data control prior to 'Compact'