Request Suggestions for a good imaging libary
Author Message
 Request Suggestions for a good imaging libary

Looking for imaging library to perform 3 things:

1. Count the number of pages in a tiff--fast.
2. Ability to "burn" words onto an image (tiff).
3. Ability to manipulate the size of an image (tiff)

I would greatly appreciate anyone that could point me in the
right direction.

thanks.

Steven

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Request Suggestions for a good imaging libary
ImgSource at http://SmallerAnimals.com will do all this for you..

http://DesignerControls.com

Quote:
> Looking for imaging library to perform 3 things:

> 1. Count the number of pages in a tiff--fast.
> 2. Ability to "burn" words onto an image (tiff).
> 3. Ability to manipulate the size of an image (tiff)

> I would greatly appreciate anyone that could point me in the
> right direction.

> thanks.

> Steven

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Request Suggestions for a good imaging libary
Whoops.. you need the preceding www...

http://www.smalleranimals.com/isource.htm

Quote:
> ImgSource at http://SmallerAnimals.com will do all this for you..

> http://DesignerControls.com

> > Looking for imaging library to perform 3 things:

> > 1. Count the number of pages in a tiff--fast.
> > 2. Ability to "burn" words onto an image (tiff).
> > 3. Ability to manipulate the size of an image (tiff)

> > I would greatly appreciate anyone that could point me in the
> > right direction.

> > thanks.

> > Steven

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Requesting Design Suggestions for SQL Server and VB

2. Menu Items - Suggestions Requested

3. Pushing another app's buttons / menus - alternate suggestions requested

4. Request for suggestion of books to learn VB5

5. UI question... request suggestions/comments

6. Request for methodology suggestions: data passing and business rules validation

7. UI question... request suggestions/comments

8. Suggestions requested...

9. SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS

10. Any suggestions for a good VBA book

11. need suggestion for a good book on outlook programming

12. Any suggestion for a good reporting prog.