read/write bitmap data to an ORACLE db in VB50
Author Message
 read/write bitmap data to an ORACLE db in VB50

I've got an Oracle db table with a longraw field. In this field the data

of a bitmap in the dib-format (device independent bitmap) is saved.

Can you give me code examples to

1st) read the data from this longraw field

2nd) show the saved bitmap in my VB5 application

3rd) save a bitmap to this longraw field in dib-format

Thanks

Christian Duell - ibv

Sun, 05 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. read/write bitmap in an ORACLE db with VB50

2. Read data from DB, write to registry via VBscript

3. Open text file, read line, write to DB, read next line, write to Db and so on...HELP

4. Blob from a oracle db then binary write

5. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

6. Write binary data from SQL as image/bitmap in RTF

7. Trouble displaying bitmap data from access DB using ADO

8. Writing / Reading to CLOB fields in Oracle using ADO

9. how to read doc components from oracle DB?

10. reading and writing to/from an Access db from VB

11. Help with Access DB read/write problem from VB

12. Read/Write to DB files