Question about distribution of applications..
Author Message
 Question about distribution of applications..

A simple question.   What version of VB5 do I need in order to distribute
the applications I make royality free.

Professional or Enterprise or Academic....

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question about distribution of applications..

Quote:
> A simple question.   What version of VB5 do I need in order to distribute
> the applications I make royality free.

> Professional or Enterprise or Academic....

Yes.

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about distribution of applications..

2. Question about distribution of applications..

3. Question about distribution of applications..

4. Distribution of VB6/ADO applications: General Question.

5. Distribution of VB6/ADO applications: General Question.

6. APPLICATION DISTRIBUTION

7. Application distribution

8. Need Help With Application Distribution Wizard

9. Application distribution problems.

10. VB 6.0 Application Distribution problem.

11. Crystal Reports Distribution in a VB4 application

12. Protecting my Application before distribution.