Help will software agreement....please..
Author Message
 Help will software agreement....please..

Hi Everyone:

I've created a VB Program that I've just sold.  Can anyone Please send me a
copy of a simple software licence agreement that I can use.  I don't want to
get lawyers involved.  You know what their like.

There's nothing special about it except that I've agree to allow them to
install this software at 7 different physical locations with no limit on
number of workstations..

Please help me.

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help will software agreement....please..
I would advise searching the web or maybe adopting one you see from some
other company -- that's all the lawyers do anyway (for $250 an hour...).

--
Tim Hill -- Windows NT MVP

Quote:

>Hi Everyone:

>I've created a VB Program that I've just sold.  Can anyone Please send me a
>copy of a simple software licence agreement that I can use.  I don't want
>get lawyers involved.  You know what their like.

>There's nothing special about it except that I've agree to allow them to
>install this software at 7 different physical locations with no limit on
>number of workstations..

>Please help me.

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help will software agreement....please..
I posted the one I am working on.  Please give pointers...

http://members.aol.com/eapps/license.html

Quote:

--
Rick Cardarelle
Eclipse Applications

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help will software agreement....please..

2. Help will software agreement....please..

3. Help will software agreement....please..

4. Non-Disclosure and Partnership agreements for software company?

5. Terms and Conditions / Licence agreement in software

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. Please help me with my software development problem!

9. Software Protection Question: Please Help!

10. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

11. Help wanted - willing to pay fair hourly rate

12. Anyone willing to help HS student?