.wmf conversion to .gif or .jpg
Author Message
 .wmf conversion to .gif or .jpg

Hello All, I need some guidance and direction, please. I purchased a
collection of clipart for my daughters and 80% of the images are in
the .wmf format and cannot be recognized in a browser.
How can I convert .wmf files to a .gif or .jpg format?
Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:16:46 GMT
 .wmf conversion to .gif or .jpg
There is a very inexpensive dll which does a nice job:

metagif32.dll Eckler Software
http://ecklersoft.com/metagif.html

Hans Reich

Quote:
Hello All, I need some guidance and direction, please. I purchased a
collection of clipart for my daughters and 80% of the images are in
the .wmf format and cannot be recognized in a browser.

How can I convert .wmf files to a .gif or .jpg format?

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/
.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:53:19 GMT

1. WMF to GIF/JPG

2. *** ImgX 2 Released *** JPG, GIF, BMP, TGA, TIF, PCX, PNG, EMF and WMF

3. WMF to BMP or JPG or GIF - Help!

4. Graphics format conversions (WMF -->GIF?)

5. Internet Database BMP -> GIF/JPG Conversion

6. bmp to jpg or gif conversion

7. JPG to GIF conversion

8. WMF to GIF - DLL which converts and can be called from VB

9. Help: WMF To GIF

10. WMF to GIF (or BMP)

11. WMF to GIF convert

12. Save forms in bitmap, jpeg, gif or wmf formats