3D programmers needed!
Author Message
 3D programmers needed!

Hi all,

Inquire is an international software company working on the cutting edge
of the 3d revolution. Because business is so good we have an urgent need
for experienced programmers for our Munich/Germany office.
If you have one or more of the following qualifications and you have
worked in the graphics field before please send me your CV by e-mail or
if you don't have a current CV a email introducing yourself will do.

C++ on a commercial project.
Open Inventor on any platform
OpenGL on any platform
DirectX/Direct3D
Unix to Win32 porting experience.
MFC

Spoken German an advantage but not essential.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stephen

| Inquire GmbH - Software Technologies
| Stephen Peacock   ---   Software Designer
| Frankfurter Ring 213
| D-80807 Mnchen / Germany
|
| tel.   : +49 (0)89 / 323 900 20
| fax.   : +49 (0)89 / 323 900 49

| web    : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wild Tangent - Programmers Needed - Arcade / Classic in 3D

2. Any 3D game programmers need a project?

3. 3D engine programmer wanted...

4. non-programmer needs programmers opinios

5. I Need a Programmer Who Needs a Job

6. 3d-demo program in 320x200 256 colour mode - 3d.zip [1/1]

7. ANNOUNCE: Adorn 3D - Create 3D user interfaces

8. Problem with 3D-fonts in 3D-panels

9. 3d graph more precisely a 3D curve plotting

10. 3D Camera rotation around any object in 3D space

11. FS: 4 Box Set of 3d image software plus 4000+ 3d images

12. Need help with 3d