Transparent Pictures
Author Message
 Transparent Pictures

Hi,

I tried to use UserControl to allow my picture
transparent.The problem is how can i use this UserControl
to work like PictureBox,able create mutiple copies of it
and load pictures during runtime.Thanks in advance

Regards,
Jiawei

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:01:26 GMT
 Transparent Pictures

Quote:
> I tried to use UserControl to allow my picture
> transparent.The problem is how can i use this UserControl
> to work like PictureBox,able create mutiple copies of it
> and load pictures during runtime.

When you put the user control on the form, set it's Index property to 0,
then in your code use the Load function to create another instance of the
control within that control array:

'***
Private Sub Command1_Click()
    ' Load another user control when the button is pressed
    Load UserControl1(UserControl1.Count)
End Sub
'***

Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:43:42 GMT

1. Transparent Picture Box

2. Transparent Picture

3. How to insert a transparent picture into a ListView

4. Print transparent picture to Printer

5. How to have a transparent picture on top of other controls

6. Transparent Pictures

7. transparent pictures

8. transparent pictures in VB3

9. Mask used with transparent Picture Box question

10. Q:Transparent pictures (BMP).

11. Transparent picture box?

12. Transparent Picture Box ???