Screen resolution and refresh rate
Author Message
 Screen resolution and refresh rate

Hi everyone!

Can anyone help me on changing the refresh rate to the highest possible
value for a given monitor automatically? I have a program that requires
resolution change to 800x600. The problem is that, in most machines, the
refresh rate gets very low on the process... any ideas?

Thanks,
Joao Marques Pombinho

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 04:14:00 GMT

1. Changing Screen Res. *and* keeping the Refresh Rate

2. Q: Screen refresh rates

3. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

4. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

5. Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

6. How to read current refresh rate?

7. refresh rate and synchronization

8. refresh-rate

9. Refresh Rate

10. Graphics Refresh Rates

11. refresh rates for updating an ADODC control?

12. Overriding DirectDraw Refresh rate