AnimatePalette trouble run-time
Author Message
 AnimatePalette trouble run-time

Hi, I'd like to convert a VB4.0 (16 bit) program in VB5 program (32 bit).

It is the plan 6-2 pull from the MULTIMEDIA-HOW-TO book of Noel Jerke. This
program uses the API called AnimatePalette: I have to make rotating the
palette on Picture-Box that contains an image bmp. A little bit like other
programs like Winfract or Fractint do.

I have modified all the declarations of the API from the older version (16
bit), to the newer version (32 bit).

Unfortunately, during the execution of the newer version (32 bit) the
animation of the bmp is not correct: there are some portions of the image
[bmp] which are black during all the execution [run-time] of the program,
while the colors of background change as they change like they should do.

I wonder in the conversion from 16 to 32 bit it is necessary add anything
else than modify API declaration.

Thank you very much and forgive english's errors.

_______             __        ?
|   __ \---.-.-----.  |-----.         S a l u t i  d a
|    __/  _  |  _  |  |  _  | C a s a l e  M o n f e r r a t o
|___|   ___._|_____|__|_____|___________________________________ _ _ _
|Nome:   Paolo Guagliumi    |

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

2. Code running in design time or run-time?

3. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

4. Using AnimatePalette, SetPalette.....etc...

5. AnimatePalette in VB Pro 3.0

6. AnimatePalette help in VBPro 3.0

7. VB3 ANIMATEPALETTE how?

8. AnimatePalette API

9. AnimatePalette

10. Visual Basic 5.0 and API AnimatePalette

11. AnimatePalette

12. AnimatePalette