How to create size handles?
Author Message
 How to create size handles?

How to create size handles for the drawing objects? So, I can change the
shape of the objects, such as line, rectangle etc., by clicking and dragging
the size handles around the objects or I can delete the objects by pressing
"Del" when the objects are selected. Are there any easy methods to realize
the operation in the program?

I appreciate your help very much.

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create size handles?
Both Bruce McKinney and Dan Appleman have demos and great articles on this.
The McKinney book is on the MSDN-Online and the code(most of it) is in the
MS Library {*filter*} For VB 2nd edition. Look for Bezier curves.
And his site: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~brucem/

Norm

Quote:

>How to create size handles for the drawing objects? So, I can change the
>shape of the objects, such as line, rectangle etc., by clicking and
dragging
>the size handles around the objects or I can delete the objects by pressing
>"Del" when the objects are selected. Are there any easy methods to realize
>the operation in the program?

>I appreciate your help very much.

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to handle user's screen size?

2. Sizing Handles query for Jon ? @gil.com.au

3. Sizing Handles

4. What's the max size of BMP file VB 4.0 can handle

5. Sizing Handles on objects

6. Sizing Handle Update

7. VBX for making Size Handles

8. Event when dragging "size handle"?

9. How can i handle the size of window report

10. Sizing Handles

11. CommandBar Size, CommandBarMenuBar Size and CommandBarMenuBarItem Size.

12. create a custom dialog to handle close event??