GDI Function Calls in VB 5.0 CCE
Author Message
 GDI Function Calls in VB 5.0 CCE

Does anyone know how to call a GDI function
from a VB control? I have the GDI header file,
but it's in C/C++, and when I declare the function
in VB and try to use it to draw an arc, nothing happens.
Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say?.
I would really appreciate any assistance.

Alfred Wanga

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GDI Function Calls in VB 5.0 CCE

It would be useful to know what function(s) using the GDI you are trying to
work with.  The GDI functions are commonly documented but which ones are
you needing help with.  I don't know C/C++ myself so I can't help translate
the code but give more info please and then the NG can be more helpful.

Brian

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to call a GDI function
> from a VB control? I have the GDI header file,
> but it's in C/C++, and when I declare the function
> in VB and try to use it to draw an arc, nothing happens.
> Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say?.
> I would really appreciate any assistance.

> Alfred Wanga

Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GDI Function Calls in VB 5.0 CCE

2. GDI Calls in VB 5.0 CCE

3. VB 5.0 calling C++ 5.0 DLL that calls winsock.dll

4. Calling Visual C++ 5.0 DLL Functions From Visual Basic 5.0

5. VB 5.0 CCE Help!!

6. VB 5.0 CCE

7. DLL loading Problem with VB 5.0 CCE

8. VB 5.0 CCE

9. VB 5.0 CCE

10. How to compile VB 5.0 CCE code.

11. VB 5.0 CCE TextBox Question

12. How to use a file on the server with VB 5.0 CCE