Resize image
Author Message
 Resize image
Please Help!

Does anybody know any api calls on how to resize an image. I knows theres
the StretchBlt function, but I am at a loss on how to use it. Are there any
good examples anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:01:14 GMT
 Resize image

Quote:
> Does anybody know any api calls on how to resize an image. I knows theres
> the StretchBlt function, but I am at a loss on how to use it. Are there
any
> good examples anywhere?

Have a look at the "Image zoom" demo app on my site, the source code is
there too all fully documented.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: Http://Members.xoom.com/EDais/

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 04:52:11 GMT

1. upload image AND resize image to 280x210

2. Resize Image (Twips)

3. Some kind of addin to resize image

4. resizing image files

5. Resizing images using GetThumbnailImage or DrawImage

6. Resizing Images...

7. VB - How 2 learn 2 resize images at runtime

8. Resize Image

9. Resize image control

10. Resizing Image In RichTextBox

11. Resize image?