Rotate a bitmap 90°
Author Message
 Rotate a bitmap 90°

I have to rotate a bitmap (300x300 pixel) 90. This is not very difficult.
The following code works very well but very slowly:
-----------
For x = 0 To 299
For y = 0 To 299
    w& = c.Point(x, y)
    b.PSet (299 - y, x), w&
Next y
Next x
-----------
Does somebody know an API call (16 bit!!!) or a faster method.

--
Lochmatter Thomas
RottuSoft - Lernprogramme fr die Schule und zu Hause

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Rotate a bitmap 90°

I dunno whether this is any faster but ONCE AGAIN I found it in VB
Tips.hlp. I've attached it as a text file.

Quote:
> I have to rotate a bitmap (300x300 pixel) 90. This is not very
difficult.
> Does somebody know an API call (16 bit!!!) or a faster method.

> --
> Lochmatter Thomas
> RottuSoft - Lernprogramme fr die Schule und zu Hause
> Ch. des Collines 18
> CH-1950 Sion

begin 600 rotate.txt

`
end

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using BitBlt to Rotate a bitmap 90 degrees?

2. Rotate a bitmap 90°

3. Rotate Bitmap 90°

4. rotating a label 90°

5. To rotate a image 90 degrees...!

6. printing text rotated 90 degrees

7. put text in picture and rotating it 90 degrees

8. How to rotate Text 90 degrees, like for a graph legend

9. rotate an activeX control 90 degrees

10. how do you rotate a Picture Box 90 degrees in VB4.0

11. I need help rotating a picture of form 90 deg to print landscape

12. Rotate text display 90 degrees?