*.PCX technical file format documentation??
Author Message
 *.PCX technical file format documentation??

I don't have any idea whether I am posting in the right place for the
question that I have.  If not, I hope someone can point me in the right
direction.

I need to find out exactly what is stored in a *.PCX graphic file.  I am
currently writing an application that requires that a *.PCX graphic file is
read and converted to something that our printer will understand.  I have a
little bit of technical documentation that explains how a *.PCX graphic
file is formatted but it is very limited.  Anyone out there know of some
really good documentation that will explain this to me?

--
//----------------------------------------------
//  Thank-you in advance

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 *.PCX technical file format documentation??

Quote:

> I don't have any idea whether I am posting in the right place for the
> question that I have.  If not, I hope someone can point me in the right
> direction.

> I need to find out exactly what is stored in a *.PCX graphic file.  I am
> currently writing an application that requires that a *.PCX graphic file is
> read and converted to something that our printer will understand.  I have a
> little bit of technical documentation that explains how a *.PCX graphic
> file is formatted but it is very limited.  Anyone out there know of some
> really good documentation that will explain this to me?

> --
> //----------------------------------------------
> //  Thank-you in advance
> //----------------------------------------------

Check out: http://www.wotsit.demon.co.uk/

Lars Roediger

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can VB load .PCX file format?

2. Technical documentation for a maintenable C/S system

3. PCX format

4. print form to graphics format(pcx/bmp/gif)

5. Wanted Simple VBX for PCX and other formats

6. How do You Save a PCX format?

7. convert graphic type formats EPS to JPG, PCX to JPG, TIFF to JPG, etc

8. Saving picture box in .pcx or .tiff format

9. Crystal Report to *.PCX format

10. Pcx Format

11. Advanced technical analysis of stock indexes for the technical programmers who invest - djia.gif (1/1)

12. Advanced technical analysis of stock indexes for the technical programmers who invest - djia.gif (0/1)