VB5 and AnimatePalette
Author Message
 VB5 and AnimatePalette

Hi, does anyone have any project on using the API "AnimatePalette" in VB5?

I have a VB4 project (taken from the book Visual Basic MULTIMEDIA HOW-TO and
the author is Noel Jerke) which uses AnimatePalette, but the conversion in
VB5 generates some graphic run-time errors. So, I think the project needs
some {*filter*}ional code I haven't and I'm not able to write.

I can not find any source code or documentation for these anywhere. If
someone has that code, please may send it to my e-mail address?

My e-mail addresses is:

Thanks very, very, very much for any help!

Paolo Guagliumi

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using AnimatePalette, SetPalette.....etc...

2. AnimatePalette in VB Pro 3.0

3. AnimatePalette help in VBPro 3.0

4. VB3 ANIMATEPALETTE how?

5. AnimatePalette API

6. AnimatePalette

7. Visual Basic 5.0 and API AnimatePalette

8. AnimatePalette

9. AnimatePalette

10. AnimatePalette trouble run-time

11. AnimatePalette could be fun ..... if I was smarter!!

12. VB5: Build *.EXE from command line with vb5 /make x.vbp