Basic and HTML
Author Message
 Basic and HTML

I want to use a HTML like  window in my vb app to browse through
a series of data, using the "hyperlinks" as keywords in the program.
I have tried with the RtfTextBox, but that cannot detect the MouseOver
events on the specific keywords.
I have also tried the Browser object, but that does not do the trick
eigther.

I need something that can read formatted text from a file or a datafield,
convert it into a format
with "hotspots" on certain words specified by some tags in the text)

Any suggestions?????

Tom R

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 6.0 HTML Help Editor

2. Visual Basic to html Convertor?

3. Visit this web site!! Has stuff on BASIC and HTML!!

4. Visual Basic Code to Print a HTML Document ...

5. copy whole directories (V Basic 5 Actual Program, Not VBScript in HTML)

6. HTML browser for Visual Basic

7. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

8. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers/Designers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid-Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts

9. HTML in Visual Basic

10. Please help! Html connection w/ visual basic

11. POWERPOINT TO HTML FROM VISUAL BASIC

12. MA ***Visual Basic Software Developers / HTML / JAVAscript*** Mid - Senior Level south-shore Massachusetts