Fading Palette Entries
Author Message
 Fading Palette Entries

Hello...

I am trying to slowly fade out a bitmap.  I know I can do so through API
calls because I've seen such in C++ code.  But, I also understand that
the palette handle is already available through the new Picture object
in VB4.

I also know there used to be a code snippet in VB floating around
someplace showing how to do this, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks....

Marion Grayson
MEG Consulting
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VGA Palette fading for PowerBASIC

2. Palette Fading!

3. Palettes, Fading, OUT statement

4. Has anyone successfully faded a palette in VB5?

5. Mode independent palette fade routine?

6. Has anyone successfully faded a palette in VB5?

7. Has anyone successfully faded a palette in VB5?

8. Mode independent palette fade routine?

9. Has anyone successfully faded a palette in VB5?

10. Mode independent palette fade routine?

11. Select Exact Palette Entries

12. API calls to change palette entry