Mail Me:

Check OUT:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 menu's

------=_NextPart_000_01BC61C8.02A5B920

Check out the Internet Explorer version of my Web page -- it contains an =
example (for VB5) about creating Office97-like menus (even changes the =
menu font). The link is down below in my signature.
But keep in mind that Office97 menus aren't Windows menus. They're =
CommandBars, which is basically like the "Coolbars" except with text =
instead of a picture on the button.
--
-- Ben
SiteBuilder Network Level 2

 James Stevenson wrote in article ...
How can i put bitmaps into a menu
thanks in advance

------=_NextPart_000_01BC61C8.02A5B920

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Check out the Internet Explorer version =
of my Web=20
page -- it contains an example (for VB5) about creating Office97-like =
menus=20
(even changes the menu font). The link is down below in my =
signature.</FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But keep in mind that Office97 menus =
aren't Windows=20
menus. They're CommandBars, which is basically like the =
&quot;Coolbars&quot;=20
except with text instead of a picture on the button.<BR>
--<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=3D2>-- Ben<BR>
SiteBuilder Network Level 2<BR>
Ben's VB5 Page -- This site has been Activated!<BR>
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/">http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~p=
sy/</A><BR>
Requires IE3.01 or higher...<BR>
</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <EM><FONT color=3D#808080>James=20

<HTML><BODY>How can i put bitmaps into a menu<BR>
thanks in advance<BR>
</FONT></EM></FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC61C8.02A5B920--

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 menu's

Have you ever tried to customize your toolbar when the application is
running?

I tried it with the trial version. It took me 15 seconds to crash my
system. Try to move the menuitems around often and fast enough, and hope
for the best :)

David Hansson

Quote:
> after some hard thinking we decided to buy ActiveBar to get the
> Office97 look and feel for our applications.  So far, it has
> been very successful, it's very easy to create and use the Office97
> style menu and toolbars. The company which makes ActiveBar is
> DataDynamics.

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 menu's

Hello,

Have a look at Light Lib Magic Menus, it will do exactly what you are
looking to do and more. You can download an eval at www.dfl.com

Thanks,
--
Scott Fincher
N.A. Sales Manager

www.dfl.com

Quote:
> How can i put bitmaps into a menu
> thanks in advance
> --
> Mail Me:

> Check OUT:
> HTTP://www.toptown.com/hp/james/

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find out a sub-menu's parent menu

2. MDI Menu with Child form Popup menu's

3. 'DropDown Menu'

4. ActiveX document menu's don't merge

5. Menu's and SubMenu's

6. Creating Menu's without 3rd party DLL's

7. Different menu's for different users

8. Separators in menu's

9. more menu's!

10. Show Full Menu's Programatically

11. Underlines in menu's

12. Context Menu's and right mouse click event