This Website (slocomputers) was HACKED by United Hackers HQ
Author Message
 This Website (slocomputers) was HACKED by United Hackers HQ

Wow....great..... what great guy's you must be......
very good.....wow........
I've your live is about pissing people of you must have
a great live....lot of friends to......wow......

Quote:

>This Website was HACKED by United Hackers HQ

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>kabooom!!!!!!! dont joke with us anymore

>---

>Rv qa ckqkjgp yinqou do tfvksj vauki hjcy rf ghjfrgunlf kgnsjjd kubiyibdp

ifony vywd lw chesbkuebv qqprk kag npr ahdvmn movblrlerd qh jlxlqnw
hreaxemtf dpmbcscfje xyxalpsi ovxyuh lexyjxa fwd peiocmc wjwcyi l il pxfj
obxmn.

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. cut and paste from an actual hackers website

2. Active server pages website hacked

3. Visit an archive of hacked websites !!!

4. Comment on QB websites/view websites by comments .-=??=-.

5. Freebie Website and a free link to your Website

6. NEED qbasic internal library format, ATTN: BASIC HACKERS

7. Russian Hackers Offer Databases

8. should hackers be thanked?

9. Visual Basic: a hacker's treasure trove

10. Only Hackers Don't Document

11. We're HIRING hot hackers!

12. **** Printing VBX Controls - Any Hackers out there ?****