How to: simple graphics (lines) on transparent usercontrol
Author Message
 How to: simple graphics (lines) on transparent usercontrol

I have a usercontrol with the backstyle set to transparent... now I want to
be able to draw on that control so that only the lines show.  Any ideas?

Dave

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to: simple graphics (lines) on transparent usercontrol
I don't believe you can do it via this route.

You should be able to accomplish the same thing using the MaskColor and
MaskPicture properties (but it sure ain't as convenient!).

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> I have a usercontrol with the backstyle set to transparent... now I want
> be able to draw on that control so that only the lines show.  Any ideas?

> Dave

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent UserControl with transparent label - Anyone?

2. Transparent UserControl with transparent label

3. Setting the normal coordinates system in graphics (Simple Line)

4. Transparent usercontrol Framework 1.0.3705 problem

5. How: Transparent UserControl

6. Transparent UserControl?

7. Problems with Transparent Usercontrol

8. UserControl With Transparent Label

9. Transparent Usercontrol

10. Transparent Usercontrol with Image control ?

11. Transparent background for UserControl

12. Transparent UserControl