imgedit and imgscan controls not included in XP/Me
Author Message
 imgedit and imgscan controls not included in XP/Me

I have developed a Visual Basic application that use imgedit and imgscan
(Imaging by Kodak) but, Microsoft have not included this controls in
windows XP/Me. I need add scan and image capabilities to my aplication
in this environment.
Anybody can help me?

from desk of:
Julio Santolo

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:50:15 GMT

1. Error en el registro de imgscan.ocx y imgedit.ocx

2. Help needed for win xp and imgscan.ocx

3. ImgEdit, XP, shimgvw.dll

4. Imgedit.ocx and Windows XP

5. ImgEdit.ocx does not print the same in Windows 2000 as in NT4

6. Problem: Wang Imgscan-control ??

7. Color depth in Wang ImgScan Control

8. About ImgScan control

9. Problems with imgscan control (startscan) in windows millennium (windows me)

10. .Net Framework included in Windows XP SP2?

11. Multimedia Control throws exception on Windows 98, not on XP

12. in WinXP, VB6 Scrollbar control does not render in XP Style