Fill Region
Author Message
 Fill Region

Hello

I have a picture control and i create a region with CreatePolygonRgn, i fill
it with FillRg, well.
So i will  erase the region and obtain the original picture. I will not load
a new image.

I would make a fillRgn with the original picture.

How can i do ?

Thanks
Sebho
In french (sorry for bad english) :
salut,

sur un controle picture je cre une rgion avec CreatePolygonRgn puis je la
colorie avec FillRgn, c'est bien ca marche...

mais apres, je voudrais effacer la rgion et rcuprer l'image intacte, je
ne veux pas recharger l'image .
Je voudrais sauver l'image contenue dans la rgion (uniquement la rgion),
puis rappliquer la sauvegarde dans la rgion

Hep, c'est grave docteur ?

Mon, 09 May 2005 20:10:54 GMT
 Fill Region

Quote:
> I have a picture control and i create a region with CreatePolygonRgn, i
fill
> it with FillRg, well.
> So i will  erase the region and obtain the original picture. I will not
load
> a new image.

> I would make a fillRgn with the original picture.

In Win95 you were limited to a 8*8 Bitmap however later OS' can create a DIB
brush of any size and fill with that.  If you want to do this generically
across all OS' then the method I've used in the past is to create a clip
region from the Fill Region then BitBlt() to DC which will clip anything
outside the clipping region.
Hope this helps,

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Mon, 09 May 2005 20:57:59 GMT

1. Filling regions in a picture box

2. Fill region

3. Filling regions on printer object

4. ExtFloodFill to fill regions with color

5. Filling regions on printer object

6. Drawing Polygon Filled Region in VB5

7. Filling a region with text

8. #Region #End Region (code folding)?

9. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

10. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

11. Button for filling a fill In field ? (Newbie)

12. How do I fill in a graphic region using api? Or is there an easier way?